____________________________________
A friday was wasted, Yet in a way I guess It was planned to be wasted anyways. Somehow, Blogs though define as a live journal or what so ever, It helps me to jot down things in my mind, And sometimes act as a type of thing that act as a type of distraction from current thoughts.
Clubbing today. It was okay, but how much could i expect from every club.*shrugs
That amrketing assignment I am so going to Sit in fron of mycomputer and work my ass off. a HD i aim for. I am a perfectionist. Oh wells, I want to do the best of what I could. Sadly, academics are included.
Wine marketing I will abuse you, then i will slowly Gain satisfaction from It. I sound like a manic. Thummers.
My mind is high on many things now, but not on alcohol. Gladly it isn't.
An urge. Such urge. Shall keep that up.